There May Be More Than Law Here

Call me with your questions (203) 234-2888 or email me at chris@cdubylaw.com.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cheshire 5k And Slowing My Son Down

Just finished a humbling 5k in Cheshire, Conn. to benefit their local YMCA and youth swim team. It was all a part of their "Healthy Living Expo." I ran it with my son, a rather athletic lacrosse player who was also running in his first ever 5k.

It started on a hill, went down a hill and through a neighborhood, south on the New Haven to Northampton rail line, up a steady hill, the up a hill on Route 10. He lost me for good on the second to last hill.

After, they gave awards to the best finishers. Kids in his age group were probably catchable for him. I slowed him down. That was humbling.

1 comment:

  1. If you needto find bail bonds, criminal attorneys, or investigators, we are the largest directory of bail bond companies, criminal lawyers and private investigators in the US!

    ReplyDelete